Behind every owner-operator is a team of experts who are just as passionate. Come over and let’s talk.
36-inch, 20 cu. ft. French 3-Door Refrigerator with Ice and Water
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
Bosch Benchmark™ Series 36" built-in french door bottom-freezer that requires a custom Panel. Featuring dual evaporators to prevent the transfer of odors and optimize humidity for freshness, full-width meat drawer, and the Optiflex Hinge that allows doors to be mounted flush and open with no damage to cabinetry.
In a regular refrigerator, cool air is circulated from the freezer to the refrigerator and back. With our dual evaporators, refrigerator and freezer compartments are kept completely separate, so there's no flavor and odor transfer. Air from the freezer stays in the freezer and air from the refrigerator stays in the refrigerator. This prevents dry freezer air from zapping up the moisture in the refrigerator, which helps keeps food fresh. The result? Optimum freshness and longevity in both the refrigerator and freezer.
Optiflex Hinges are designed to open out and away from cabinetry. It’s an ingenious hinge construction that allows doors to be mounted flush, yet open to a full 115°, without touching or marring surrounding cabinets.
|Door Hinge||Left and Right|
|Manufacturer Color||Custom Panels|
|Basic Color||Panel Required|
|Total||20 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator||14 cu. ft.|
|Freezer||6 cu. ft.|
• Optiflex Hinge™: Opens out and away from cabinetry up to 115° door opening angle
• ALL LED sidewall and theater lighting
• Dual compressor and dual evaporator
• Full height door: True cabinet integration without exposed venting grille
• Pre-assembled with stainless steel panels and handles
• Frame kit for flush installations
• Electronic Controls for precise temperature management
• Carbon air filter reduces odors and keeps air clean and fresh
• Filtered ice-maker
• Economy mode
• Full extension drawers at 90° door opening angle
• Full length cantilever racks for ultimate adjustability
|Ice and Water|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
|Net||531.01 lb(s) / 240.86 kg|
|Shipping||573 lb(s) / 259.91 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||Parts and labor|
|Width Class||35" to 37.9"|
|Width||35.75 inch(es) / 90.81 cm|
|Height (With hinge)||83.75 inch(es) / 212.73 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||24.75 inch(es) / 62.87 cm|
• Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD): 88.58" x 39.37" x 29.13"
• Required cutout size (HxWxD): 84" x 36" x 24 3/4"