Behind every owner-operator is a team of experts who are just as passionate. Come over and let’s talk.
66-inch Ceiling Mount Hood Shell
Model: CVCIH56608SS / SKU #: BRIGADECVCIH56608SS
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionBrigade Professional 66" wide and 18" high chimney island hood. In a kitchen full of aromas, allow the scent of fresh food to emerge above the rest. Brigade Professional Ventilation offers classic appeal – heavy-duty, yet stylish, with dimmable LED lighting and the ability to easily adjust the fan speed while cooking. Clear the air with Brigade Professional Ventilation systems designed to complete your kitchen.
VIRTUALLY SEAMLESS DESIGN
Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as the ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
BRIGHT LED LIGHTING
Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable.
BACKLIT LED KNOBS
Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use.
|Series Name||5 Series|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate
• Seamless design
• Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
• Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
• Multi-speed ventilator control knob
• Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
• Dimmable lighting controls
• Long-life LED light bulbs
• Commercial-type baffle filters
• Low-profile filter system
|Blowers and Accessories|
• 1200 CFM (VINV1200) interior-power ventilator kit
• 1200 CFM (DEV1200) or 1500 CFM (DEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
• 1200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
• All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
• One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
• Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
• In-Line Blower Accessories: VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct, ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory
|Certifications and Aprovals|
• Two-year full – complete product
• Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
• Five-year limited – all ventilator motors
|Width||66 inch(es) / 167.64 cm|
|Height (Minimum)||18 inch(es) / 45.72 cm|
|Depth||30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm|
|Additional Dimensions||For more information refer to dimension manual|