Behind every owner-operator is a team of experts who are just as passionate. Come over and let’s talk.
30-inch, 4.6 cu. ft. Built-in Combination Wall Oven with Convection
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThis Bosch 800 Series combination oven features touch control with SteelTouch™ buttons, meat probe, 10 microwave power levels and temperature conversion for convection cooking.
Child Lock Setting
Bosch's speed ovens take safety up a notch. The Child Lock function prevents the spped oven from being accidentally switched on.
A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. When hot air is blowing onto food, as opposed to merely surrounding it, the food tends to cook more quickly.
SpeedChef™ cooking cycles offer faster cooking times for your convenience.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Total Capacity||4.6 cu.ft.|
|Main Oven Capacity||4.6 cu.ft.|
• QuietClose® Door
• Genuine European Convection
• SteelTouch™ Buttons
• Variable Broil (hi and low)
• Proof Dough
• Convection Bake
• Convection Broil
• Convection Roast
• Multi Rack Genuine European Convection
• Convection Conversion
• Temperature Probe
• Fast Preheat
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs
• Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
• Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
• Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
• Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
• Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
• Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
• Touch control with SteelTouch™ Buttons
• Convection Element (Lower Cavity): 2,000 W
• Bake / Broil Element (Lower Cavity): 2,400 / 3,800 W
|Capacity||1.6 cu. ft.|
• 10 Sensor Cooking Programs (including Baked Potato, Sweet Potato, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Ground Meat, Fish/Seafood, Brown Rice, White Rice, Frozen Entrees, Reheat)
• Popcorn, Beverage, Melt/Soften and Defrost Cooking Modes
|Additional Information||• Glass Turntable Max. Cookware (upper): 14 1/8" dia.|
|Information||EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle|
• Upper Oven: Glass Turntable
• Lower oven: 1 Telescopic Rack, 2 Standard Oven Racks and Meat Probe
|Optional||HEZTR301: 30" Telescopic Rack|
|Information||Star-K certified 100° F - 450° F|
• 9,600 W
• 240 /208 V
• 60 Hz
• 40 A
|Net Weight||259 lb(s) / 117.48 kg|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts and labor|
|Width||29.72 inch(es) / 75.5 cm|
|Height||48.98 inch(es) / 124.4 cm|
|Depth||23.5 inch(es) / 59.7 cm|
• Required cutout size for Standard installation (HxWxD): 48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"
• Required cutout size for Flush installation (HxWxD): 49 1/8" x 30" x 24 1/2"