Behind every owner-operator is a team of experts who are just as passionate. Come over and let’s talk.
30-inch Induction Cooktop
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionBosch 30" induction cooktop featuring FlexInduction® combining two cooking zones into one larger one, PowerMove™ which divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zones and SpeedBoost® which aids in speeding up the cooking process.
FlexInduction® offers multiple cooking options. Program two zones on separate heat settings or combine them into one large zone for griddle cooking, teppanyaki or a grill plate. Induction cooking uses direct, responsive heat for the entire zone and heat food two times faster than electric cooktops.
Divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zones. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
For time savings as well as energy savings, the SpeedBoost function can heat water twice as fast as a conventional ceramic cooktop.
Bosch induction cooktops detect if a pot is placed on a cooking element and automatically adjusts the cooking field to the size of the pot bottom. This makes your kitchen cooler, more energy-efficient, and safer.
Easily change the heat level of the cooktop by selecting any of the 17 different levels.
This safety feature accurately distinguishes between pots or pans and smaller items like utensils that may accidentally be left on the cooktop, and ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface.
KEEP WARM FUNCTION
When this function is selected, it enables you to reduce the cooking power to as little as 3% of normal — much greater temperature control than conventional cooktops offer you. This brings the heat to a perfect level to keep meals warm, or to simmer soups.
• Power of Full Zone Left heating element: 3,300 W
• Power of Full Zone Left heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
• Power of Front Left heating element: 2,200 W
• Power of Front Left heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
• Power of Back Left heating element: 2,200 W
• Power of Back Left heating element (in boost): 3,600 W
• Power of Back Right heating element: 2,600 W
• Power of Back Right heating element (in boost): 3,700 W
• Power of Front Right heating element: 1,400 W
• Power of Front Right heating element (in boost): 2,200 W
• Front Left heating element: 8" x 9"
• Back Left heating element: 8" x 9"
• Back Right heating element: 11"
• Front Right heating element: 6"
• PotSense™- Automatically recognizes rottom of pan on cooking element
• 11" cooking zone for larger pots and pans
• ShortBoost - ideal for cooking with oil, or pans with thin walls or non-stick coating
• Each cooking zone has an independent countdown timer
• Count up timer - stopwatch function that enables close monitoring of the progress of each dish
• Keep warm function - ideal for melting chocolate or butter
• SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position, no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
|Net Weight||42.99 lb(s) / 19.5 kg|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts and labor|
|Width||31.02 inch(es) / 78.8 cm|
|Height||4.13 inch(es) / 10.5 cm|
|Depth||21.26 inch(es) / 54.0 cm|
• Required cutout size (HxWxD): 4 1/8" x 28 7/8" x 20"
• Minimum distance from counter front: 2 1/4"
• Minimum distance from rear wall: 2"
• Refer to manual for detailed dimension specifics
|Width||36.63 inch(es) / 93.03 cm|
|Height||7.06 inch(es) / 17.94 cm|
|Depth||26.63 inch(es) / 67.63 cm|